Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Funny!

Quite possibly my favorite Christmas story- EVER! :) Best part is the guitar duel!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Starts out Sentimental

Creepy but good.

Magic School Bus: ep3 Magic School Bus: ep3

Made me giggle

I think the messages from pricipal von trap during the credits were great, lol.

MorethanLess MorethanLess

Nice

This is visually appealing and the dramatic lighting is a perfect accent. Although, her proportions are a little off (i.e. length of her arm in comparison to her torso) I think you may have pushed the foreshortening here a little too much.
What materials did you use?

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

I like this

But, I hope you're making fun of it constructively, and not in a predjudiced manner.

Famiry responds:

Oh no I'm not a bigot, this doesn't really mock the campaign itself, just the slogan. I do think the campaign is bullshit though. Its crass and taking human rights so lightly is idiotic. No one is going to take these people seriously, and they will accomplish nothing but selling tacky shirts. My process: FCKH8... FCKD&8... Jeffrey Dahmer... Jeffrey Dahmer was gay... draw for 10 minutes... post on internet.

Akroma Angel Of Wrath Akroma Angel Of Wrath

Good Start

I like the style but I think the charater could be refined further. Because there is so much cross hatching a little line variation it makes it hard to truely appreciate her form. Color would be a plus.